- Room 1007, Hangsheng Technology Building, South Four Road, Science and Technology Park, Nanshan District, Shenzhen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TEL: 0755-86108311
- Fax: 0755-86152201
Shanghai R&D Center
- B205 Lvliang Technology Pioneer Park, 2588 Hongmei South Road, Minhang District, Shanghai
- Email: email@example.com
- TEL: 021-61553990
- Fax: 021-54721038
- Tencent Zhongchang Zone, Huilongguan, Changping District, Beijing
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
RAK811 is a wireless transparent communications module, base on the semtech SX1276. LoRa technology utilizes a spread spectrum modulation in the Sub-GHz band to enable long range (greater than 10 miles) coverage, low power consumption (up to 10 years battery power), high network capacity (up to 1 million nodes), robust communication, and localization capability. With strength of RF hardware capability by RAK, RAK811 communication distance maintain to 3000m with improve receiver sensitivity.
Moreover, RAK811 fully supports and conforms to the specifications of LoRaWAN Class A&C protocol, facilitating an easy access to LWPA IoT platforms, such as Activity.
- ☼ LoRaWAN protocol supported, global license-free ISM band, full certification by region.
- ☼ Remote LoRaWAN band: 868/915MHz (LoRaP2P communications band: 868~1020MHz).
- ☼ Easy to use, UART interface, serial port AT command, baud rate and air rate online change supported, simple ASCII command set.
- ☼ Maximum output power 100MW (20dBm), adjustable from 5 to 20dBm.
- ☼ High sensitivity,-148 dBm, enabling extremely long range connectivity.
- ☼ Long range - greater than 15 km.
- ☼ High capacity of up to 1 million nodes
- ☼ Low power consumption, 500nA on standby, in-air wake-up supported.
- ☼ Multi-channel, dual data buffer (256byres each).
- ☼ LoRa/FSK/GFSK/OOK modulation, bidirectional 2 way communications.
- ☼ Long battery life - over 10 years.
- ☼ LoRa technology is capable of demodulating 20 dB below noise level, significantly improving immunity to the interference when combined with integrated forward error correction.
||868/915MHz (support LoRaWAN)
||UART1, UART2, GPIOs
||TX: 60mA, RX: 9.9mA, Hibernate: 500nA
LoRa technology applies physical layer or wireless modulation to build long-distance communication link, based on LEF SS modulation, it maintains the same low power consumption as of FSK modulation, but significantly prolongs communication distance (less cost in commercial uses).
LoRaWAN defines communication protocol and system architecture of networking, aiming at some core requirements of IoT, such as safe two-way communications, mobility and local service. The technology does not require local complex configuration to allow seamless interoperability among smart devices, releasing the operating authority to the users, developers and enterprises of IoT
- ☼ Complete Ecosystem（LoRaWAN specifications have been formulated in Europe and North America, more developers, and more materials, to help you standardize application.）
- ☼ Highest Security（Unique Network session key ensures security on Network Server/Network level, unique Application session key ensures security on the Application Server/Application level, application key specific for the end-device.）
- ☼ Network Roaming（LoRaWAN includes detailed protocol planning of roaming, to smoothen your network protocol.）
- ☼ Localization Services（LoRaWAN protocol has been adopted in LoRa network of Japan, Korea and Singapore, with outstanding business prospect.）
LoRa Spread Spectrum Technology - Super Strong Anti-Interference
Traditional communications - fixed single frequency communication
LoRa spread spectrum communication - multi-channel communication
Launch Mode: Point to Point/Broadcasting
Point to point communication: help you quickly establish your own remote private LoRa network
- ☼ Sender: objective address + objective channel + data
- ☼ Receiver: data
Broadcasting communication: Help you quickly build group networking
- ☼ Sender: data
- ☼ Receiver: data