RAK has worked on numerous projects for clients all over the world. We will continue to collaborate with developers to deliver custom solutions in order to satisfy their requirements. As always, we are working hard to adhere to the highest of standards for design, durability, usability and efficiency.
RAK is committed to deliver quality products and services by utilizing systematic approach and engineering process.
We optimize system design in order reduce costs and improve performance
Fast prototype creation, pilot run evaluation and certification
Smoothly transfer the design to mass production
Continuous technical support to CMs to qualify goods for delivery.
How it Works
We will work together to achieve your requirements.
Dedicated RAK Engineers will join your engineering team and work together until the design delivers.
Initial prototype creation, inspection, testing and transfer to mass production.
RAK charges for its engineering services. Fee depends on the complexity of the project.
Mass Production SupportNo binding with RAK factory, you’re free to choose any CM to work with and RAK will provide technical support for mass production quality assurance.
Approach to Quality
Adhering to the highest of standards in design and production is our main goal and we share it with our customers. Our Integrated Project Delivery (IPD) Flow helps us manage user demands, control R&D time, gather recordable data, and provide accessible record of product quality through our traceability standards.
Our IPD Flow is shown below:
- WiFi Router/AP, Switch, IP Cam, Sensors.
- RF, High Power & Antenna Design Capability.
- Carrier and Industrial Grade Design.
- Integration with different technologies.
- Layout Design for DFM Review.
- Component Certification/Approval.
- Design Document Control (C-Flow).
- Worldwide EMC & Certification.
- Full Performance & Function Test.
- Throughput vs Attenuation Test.
- Reliability Verification Test (RVT).
- Test Case & Bug Tracking (Jira).
Mechanical & ID Design
- Structure Design tools with Pro/E & Creo.
- Thermal Simulation in R&D Design Stage.
- Design Capability for IP68 Outdoor Enclosure.
- Industrial Design with lifestyle & market research.