An Nb-IoT board with voice capabilities and onboard sensors
- Built-in humidity and temperature sensor, pressure sensor, 3-axis motion sensor, and ambient light sensor
- Quectel BG96, with LTE CAT M1, LTE NB1 and GNSS
- Nordic nRF52840, with BLE5.0 and long range BLE.
- nRF52840 integrates the ultra-low power microcontroller ARM Cortex-M4 (64Mhz)
- iPEX connectors for the LoRa® and GPS antenna and an on-board ceramic antenna for the BLE.
Supports nanoSIM and eSIM options
- nano SIM and ESIM options.
- Can be powered by either Micro USB, 3.7V rechargeable battery or a 5V Solar Panel Port
- Multiple interfaces, I2C, UART, GPIO, ADC