A compact form with plenty of interfaces. The RAK7244C model shown below supports LTE
- Refreshed Case design with a new MCU (Raspberry Pi4)
- Preassembled, functional LoRaWAN® ™ Gateway
- Full LoRaWAN® ™ Stack support (version 1.0.2)
- Up to 8 channels with SF7-SF12
- Band support: 433MHz, 470MHz, 865MHz, 868MHz, 915MHz,920MHz, 923MHz
- Tx Power: 27dBm Max
- RX Sensitivity: -139dBm
- Integrates Ublox MAX-7Q GPS module
- Quectel EG95 LTE module
Integration Made Easy
Modular design, with an open platform at its core (Raspberry Pi 4)
Full low-level control. Unlimited possibilities for software customization.
Mature developer community leading to better support and potential solutions.