Autumn Launch 2022
New innovations developed to make IoT easier than ever
WisGate Connect: a complete solution based on Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4.
- Equipped with quad-core CPU, up to 32Gb of built-in storage and up to 8Gb of RAM.
- Modular IoT platform for multi-radio access networks and IoT protocols.
- Supports LoRaWAN subGHz and 2.4GHz, 4G, 5G, WiFi6, ZigBee, WiFi HaLow and more.
- Included tools like Python 3 and Docker Engine, ready to use containers and applications like NodeRED, LoRaWAN Packet Forwarder, LoRaWAN Network Server.
- Get prompt notifications, enable reports on your solar battery activity and upgrade your gateways firmware.
- An option for displaying gateway performance statistics and the System Log to monitor all the activity remotely.
- Access real-time using SSH to access information of each gateway, or use the Historical System Log settings to view important device information even filtered in different time periods.
WisGateOS 2 + WisGate Edge V2
- The new generation of our Edge hardware and software is now available for purchase.
- A growing catalog of Extension plug-ins for easy customization by adding additional functionality to the OS.
Sensor Hub: out-of-the-box solution!
- It is fully compatible with WisToolBox, used for configuration via BLE+NFC.
- Allows flexibility in sensor combinations with pre-selected Sensor Probes and an option to add third-party sensors over Probe IO via the proprietary one-wire communication protocol.
- An option of connecting multiple probes to the same configuration via the Probe Splitters and optimally positioning them with the Extension Cables.
Configure LoRaWAN devices with WisToolBox!
- Equipped with the function to configure Sensor Hub. There is no need to start from scratch because the Sensor Probes come pre-configured and are automatically detected by the app.
- Allows you to test different device configurations. It can save a configuration as a template, and quickly load it on different devices.
- Has support for custom AT commands: create your own custom AT commands using RUI3, then read and send custom AT commands using the dynamic user interface or console terminal.
IoT applications have a lot of potential for converting these noises into digital data. These new modules are an excellent option for developing applications that require audio monitoring, processing, and playback!
A new WisBlock Core RAK4631-C feature coming your way!
- Get an option with pre-programmed Cyberon license to run the Cyberon Voice Processing software.
- Cyberon version is the same as the Arduino version with the addition of a license to run the Cyberon Voice Processing software.
- Highest audio range. Can work in an audio range from 20Hz to 80kHz, based on the Knowles SPH0641LU4H-1 microphone.
- Useful in industrial applications, bioacoustics and more sounds that cannot be detected in the normal audio range.
WisBlock Microphone Interposer Kit
- Use a microphone on your WisBlock system and mount it away from the base board
- Comes with an SD card slot for configuration.
- Includes an Audio Interposer module (RAK18003), a PDM microphone, an optional custom audio case to put it in, and all the necessary screws and cables.
WisBlock Speaker Amplifier SD Kit
- Use this to develop sound applications using amplifiers.
- Includes a RAK18003 audio interposer, and an amplifier (stereo or mono), and you can optionally select a speaker.
- Comes with all the necessary accessories to connect the modules electrically and mechanically to each other.
WisBlock Remote Microphone Kit
- Allows you to use a PDM microphone module in your WisBlock audio system by mounting the microphone away from the base board.
WisBlock Stereo Microphone Kit
- Allows you to use two PDM (stereo) microphone modules in your WisBlock audio system.
- Provides the possibility to mount the microphones away from the base board and separate from each other.
- Includes a RAK18033 stereo header module, a PDM microphone module, and everything you need to stack the modules.
Amplifier Microphone & SD Kit
- Includes a microphone and amplifier in the same kit and also has an SD card slot.
- Equipped with a RAK18003 Audio Interposer, an Amplifier Module (Mono or Stereo), a PDM Microphone Module, everything you need to connect the modules.
- Purchase an optional speaker and custom casing.
WisBlock Voice Processing Kit
- Designed for voice control.
- The PDM microphone module listens while the DSP module performs analysis on the audio to determine if trigger words or commands are said.
- Includes an audio interposer module (RAK18003), a PDM microphone module (RAK18030) and a DSP module (RAK18080).
WisBlock Voice Processing Speaker Kit
- Includes all the WisBlock Audio module types for audio projects, it has a microphone, DSP and Amplifier modules, allowing you to develop many types of projects related to sounds.
- Has an audio interposer module (RAK18003), a PDM microphone module (RAK18030), an amplifier module (RAK18060), and a DSP module (RAK18080), a custom case, and all necessary tools for connections.
Speaker Connector Cable
- Suitable to connect your speaker to the speaker connector of your RAK18060 or RAK18061 module. It has a length of 200mm.
- Suitable to connect the microphone RAK18040.
- Has a length of 200 mm.
Amplifier Connector Cable
- Suitable to connect your power source to the power connector of your RAK18060 or RAK18061 module.
- Has a length of 200 mm.
PDM Microphone FPC
- Used to connected your RAK PDM Microphone module to a WisBlock Audio Interposer module.
- Lengths available are 50 mm and 120 mm.
M8 Power Connector
- Waterproof connection into your WisBlock Enclosure.
- Use with the RAK18060/18061.
- Has an audio power of 3W, 4 Ohms of input impedance, 93 dB SPL at 10cm and a size of 70x31x17.5mm.
WisBlock audio spacer kit
- Allows you to mechanically join the modules together into a robust stack.
Microphone Enclosure for WisBlock Audio
- Optimized to protect your WisBlock audio project and has a space to place a microphone.
Speaker Enclosure for WisBlock Audio
- Suitable if you are working on a project that uses amplifiers. It is ready to use in the provided enclosure.
Microphone & Speaker Enclosure for WisBlock Audio
- Ideal if you need a space for a microphone and speaker. It is suitable for a voice assistance project.
Check out our latest modular hardware release and experience versatile IoT solutions.
CAN Bus Interface Microchip MCP2518FD
- Supported by WisBlock with the new RAK13006 interface module.
- Allows you to extend your communication protocols options with CAN bus which is widely used in automotive applications, building and industrial control systems.
We expanded the Unify Enclosure with a larger version to provide you more flexibility when placing your WisBlock solutions (or other devices)! Furthermore, we are providing you with additional attachments and mounting possibilities.
- A bigger version with a size of 180 x 130 x 60 mm giving you plenty of space.
- IP65 rated and is fire retardant
- Enhanced UV resistance
Unify Pole Mounting Horizontal Kit (Type B)
- Allows you to mount your solution to a pole (60-85mm diameter is advised)
- Three pole mounts to cover all enclosure sizes. Two of them will support landscape orientations and one of the mounts is for vertical orientation.
Belt Clip Kit (Type E)
- Allows you to hook a device over a belt which can be attached to a person or object.
- Easy mounting option for asset tracking or network mapping.
Unify DIN Rail Mounting Kit (Type F)
- Most devices in industrial applications can be installed using this mounting kit.
The Unify Magnet Mounting Kit (Type G)
- A general purpose mount that uses magnets to attach the solution to metal objects.
- Used for shipping containers for tracking or in refrigeration units to control temperature.
The Belt Loop Kit (Type H)
- Similar to the Belt Clip Kit (Type E) but the actual loop in which the belt will be threaded through.
- Adds more security to the mounting mechanism because the belt or strap must be removed to remove the device.
The Label Kit (Type I)
- A general purpose mounting kit that allows you to easily identify the device you have installed
- Visible from the front of the solution.
The Hook Loop Kit (Type J)
- Supports device by the hook feature.
- Can be used as a temporary installation method for devices that doesn’t allow drilling or screwing.