Empowering The Innovators:
Making IoT Your Own
RAK Spring Event 2022
- Low-power LoRa® transceiver SiP (System in Package) chip based on the STM32WLE5 Wireless SoC.
- Compared to the original RAK3172, it has more IO pins, integrated TCXO, and comes in a smaller size.
- Supports LoRa P2P and complies with Class A, B, & C of LoRaWAN® 1.0.3 specifications.
WisDuo Stamp Module
- Low-power stamp module that supports both LoRa/LoRaWAN® communication and BLE 5.0.
- Can be deployed as an IoT device without needing an external host MCU.
- Can also integrate external sensors directly by using widely available open-source libraries for sensors and IO interfaces.
Through Beam Fork Sensor Module
- An optical fork-shaped sensor composed of two small PCB modules.
- The Through Beam Fork Sensor can be deployed to measure motor rotation speed by using an external code disc that spins proportionally with the motor rotation.
Gesture Sensor Module
- Enables you to control your IoT project simply by waving your hands in front of the sensor.
- Can detect nine human hand gestures including waving your hand upward, downward, going to the left or right, clockwise, counter clockwise, towards or away the sensor.
- Learn once, code once. IoT development can be complex and overwhelming.
- Simplify the process by using an interface with all the tools you need to create, compile, and debug projects for modular IoT platforms.
- With hardware functions available as API calls, RUI allows you to build a real-time control system with different baseline functionalities. Develop your IoT devices the way you want them with RUI.